Cape Leveque Tours from Broome 1 Day
Cape Leveque Tours from Broome - 1 day tour
Join our special small group 4WD Cape Leveque Tours on this exciting and fascinating Cape Leveque 1 day tour
Cape Leveque 1 Day Tours includes options for the following
- Dampier Peninsula
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm visit included and morning tea
- Cape Leveque ( known as Kooljaman) - enjoy lunch then a free afternoon and time to relax on the pristine beaches. Swimming,
snorkelling, sunbathing, photography, painting, coffee at the cafe or walks along the beach.
- Buccaneer Archipelago - Giant Tides tour - huge tidal flows of the Kimberley. - optional Sea Safari boat cruise
- Aboriginal guided beach and culture walk
- Lombadina Aboriginal Community - Enjoy the gardens and bush timber church
- Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community Beagle Bay Church - pearl shell altar, for morning tea.
- One Arm Point Community
- Ardyaloon AquacultureHatchery at One Arm point with reef fish and trochus shell.
- Return to Broome approx 500pm
1 day includes lunch, morning tea, fees, luxury small group (2-4 people) 4WD transport, professional driver/guide.
Please ask for details & available dates for Cape Leveque Tours
Add on before or after a Karjini or Kimberley tour
Call 0417244600 for details