Phone photography - Exploring Balmain
We Are Observers
This is a fun and adventurous way to learn how to take creative photographs with your phone, while exploring a part of Sydney that may be unfamiliar to you. During this three-hour workshop, we will head out to the historic suburb of Balmain to photograph architecture, people, historic laneways, charming cottages, flowers, gardens and anything else that inspires you!
The workshop is suitable for all skill levels, all ages, and any type of smartphone.
What we do
- Give you some creative photography fundamentals
- Teach you how to improve your phone handling skills when taking photographs
- Show you some creative composition techniques and tips used by professional photographers
- Point you to our favourite phone apps for editing photos
What you will need
- A smartphone
- A basic level of fitness as we will be walking for most of the workshop
- Sunscreen and a water bottle
Time & place
- Workshop starts at 10am sharp. Please arrive 15 mins before the workshop begins
- 94 Beattie Street Balmain