DRIFT TECHNIQUES - NSW
Drift School Australia
Drift Techniques is the entry level course in drifting. Students will learn the 3 basic techniques of drifting.
This experience is ideal for those who want to learn the entry level techniques of drifting, while learning some fun skills from industry pros.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Driver’s introductory briefing
- Professional photography throughout the course
- Tea, coffee and cold drinks provided throughout the course.
- ADR approved helmets (students have the option of bringing their
own ADR/FIA approved helmets)
- Technique 1 – Drift
Handbrake Entry: Four hands-on attempts following a
- Technique 2 – Drift
Donut: Two minutes of hands-on experience following a
- Technique 3 - Figure 8 Drift: Two
minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration
- Drift Battle Thrill Rides with
D1 World All Star & Drift Australia Champion, Fernando Wiehrl, and
other professional competition drifters over four laps: two in the 'lead lap' and another two in the 'chase lap'
YOU WILL NEED
- To be minimum age 16 (Under 18’s will require adult’s consent)
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt (No nylon, cotton preferred.
Jackets, jumpers and jeans are acceptable)
- Enclosed shoes (joggers, sneakers are acceptable)
- Drivers Licence is not necessary
- Experience with manual car recommended
8:30 AM Session: 8:10 AM arrival for 8:30 AM brief to 10:30 AM (approximately)
10:30 AM Session: 10:10 AM arrival for 10:30 AM brief to 12:30 PM (approximately)
1:00 PM Session: 12:40 PM arrival for 1:00 PM brief to 3:00 PM (approximately)
3:00 PM Session: 2:40 PM arrival for 3:00 PM brief to 5:00PM (approximately)
Allow up to 2 hours depending on class size and other variables such as weather.