Phone Photography – Sydney Harbour Foreshore
We Are Observers
This is a fun and adventurous way to learn how to take creative photographs with your smartphone while exploring an exceptionally scenic part of Sydney. During this three-hour workshop, we will walk along Sydney's harbour foreshore from the iconic Circular Quay Wharves to historic Woollomolloo, photographing architecture, people, historic sites, flora & fauna, gardens and anything else that inspires you!
The workshop is suitable for all skill levels, all ages, and any type of smartphone.
What we do
- Give you some creative photography fundamentals
- Teach you how to improve your phone handling skills when taking photographs
- Show you some creative composition techniques and tips used by professional photographers
- Point you to our favourite phone apps for editing photos
What you will need
- A smartphone
- A basic level of fitness as we will be walking for most of the workshop
- Sunscreen and a water bottle
Time & place
- The workshop starts at 10 am sharp. Please arrive 15 mins before the workshop begins.
- Near Circular Quay Railway Station (Specific meeting spot will be sent to you with your booking confirmation)