DRIFT TECHNIQUES - VIC
Drift School Australia
This is a brief introduction to drifting, where students are taught the basic techniques of forming a drift.
This experience is ideal for those who want a little taster of drifting, while learning some fun skills from industry pros.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Driver’s introductory briefing
- Professional photography throughout the course
- Tea, coffee provided throughout the course.
- ADR approved helmets (students have the option of bringing their own ADR/FIA approved helmets)
- Technique 1 – Drift Handbrake Entry: Four hands-on attempts following a professional demonstration
- Technique 2 – Drift Donut: Two minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration
- Technique 3 - Figure 8 Drift: Two minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration
- Drift Battle Thrill Rides with D1 World All Star & Drift Australia Champion, Fernando Wiehrl, and other professional competition drifters over four laps: two in the 'lead lap' and another two in the 'chase lap'
YOU WILL NEED
- To be minimum age 16 (Under 18’s will require adult’s consent)
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt (No nylon, cotton preferred.
Jackets, jumpers and jeans are acceptable)
- Enclosed shoes (joggers, sneakers are acceptable)
- Drivers Licence is not necessary. Experience with a manual car is recommended.
8:30 AM Session: 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM (approximately)
10:30 AM Session:
10:30 AM (sharp) to 12:30 PM (approximately)
1:00 PM Session:
1:00 PM (sharp) to 3:00 PM (approximately)
3:00 PM Session:
3:00 PM (sharp) to 5:00PM (approximately)
Allow 1 to 2 hours depending on class size and other variables
such as weather.