DRIFT EXPERIENCE INTRO
Drift School Australia
DRIFT EXPERIENCE INTRO is a brief introduction to drifting, suitable for beginners. This experience will have you learning the basic drifting techniques to initiate a drift.
This experience is ideal for those who want a little taster of drifting, while learning some fun skills from industry professionals.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Technique 1 – Drift Handbrake Entry: Learn how to initiate the drift. Four hands-on attempts following a professional demonstration.
- Technique 2 – Drift Donut: Learn how to control the drift by utilising steering input and throttle control. Two minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration.
- Drift Battle Hot Laps: Ride with our professional competitive drifters where they battle side by side with each other over Two Laps – One in the ‘lead lap’ and another One in the ‘chase lap’.
- Professional photography throughout the course.
YOU WILL NEED
- To be minimum age of 16 years (Under 18’s will require adult’s consent).
- To bring and wear long pants and long sleeve shirt (No nylon, cotton preferred. Jackets, jumpers and jeans are acceptable).
- To bring and wear full enclosed shoes (joggers, sneakers are acceptable).
- Confidence with driving a manual car.
- 8:30 AM Session: 8:15 AM arrival for 8:30 AM driver's briefing
- 1:30 PM Session: 1:15 PM arrival for 1:30 PM driver's briefing
- 2:30 PM Session: 2:15 PM arrival for 2:30 PM driver's briefing
- 3:30 PM Session: 3:15 PM arrival for 3:30 PM driver's briefing
Please allow up to 1 hour for the duration of the event. Session start times may also vary. Both are depending on variables on the day such as class size and weather.