Figure 8 Pools Photography and Hike Experience (Morning)
As a proud Eco-Certified Tour operator, our adventure guides clean up rubbish on the hike back and we like to encourage our guests to help in our effort to keep our National Parks Clean.
Beat the crowds for an early start and unforgettable memories!
Need to Know
- This is a 1/2 Day Morning Tour Experience
- 2.5-3hr Guided Hike in the Royal National Park
- No food or drink provided
- Medium High Fitness required
- 3 Litres of Water
- Towel, small backpack, wear your swimsuit under your clothes if you plan to swim
- Closed in shoes for hiking, trainers are good, no sandals/flip flops
- Your fun and friendly personality
Pickup Time: 5:45am
Drop off Time: around 12:30pm
All Figure 8 Pools Hikes require a medium-high fitness level as the track we take involves hiking down and back up a steep track, slippery and uneven surfaces, rock hopping over two headlands (balance is required), and suited to the generally fit and active person. The hike itself is around 2.5 hours total return time. Suited to ages 12-50 yrs. The climb back up is 273m or 900ft and 6km or 4mi hike return. Our guides have the right to not allow you on tour if you do not have the right fitness level. If the Figure 8 Pools are not safe to visit on the day due to ocean conditions then an alternative activity may be offered or the trip will be cancelled.