Whale Watch Experience ~ VIP Captains Lounge ~ AUGUSTA
Whale Watch Western Australia
THE ULTIMATE WHALE WATCH EXPERIENCE
Plus 10 % discount on lunch at the Deckchair Cafe
Indulge yourself & loved ones with an exclusive first class VIP Captains Lounge Experience
Delicious Dessert Cake, Nespresso Coffee, variety of Tea’s,Hot Chocolate, Filtered Water, Soft Drink, Whale Watch nibbles complimented with Margaret River Wines & Cheeky Monkey Beers
Exclusive Captains Lounge Seating with prime grandstand viewing & comfort.
Complimentary Whale Watch nibbles, Margaret River Wines & local Beers
Tea, Coffee & Cake
Here are just some of the VIP Captain’s Lounge special features and inclusions:
- Exclusive use of Captain’s Lounge per booking – limited to 12 persons (larger groups call direct)
- Premium extraordinary service from your Captain’s Lounge crew
- Best value available in the Australia
- Spacious, luxury seating from a high vantage point
- Easy access to foredeck whale viewing platforms
- Complimentary tea or espresso coffee on arrival at check in
- Early vessel boarding
- No Crowding
- Uninterrupted Viewing
- Unlimited Photography Opportunities
- Under Water Camera to view the interactions
- Under Water Hydrophone to hear the Whale Song
- Opportunity to be involved in Whale Research
- Amazing Sea Bird & Pelagic Viewing
- Safe, Stable & Warm Luxury viewing platforms
- Exclusive grandstand position in the heart of the vessel command centre.
- Private Whale Watch TV screen with a direct feed from the on-board Whale Theatre so you won’t miss any of the amazing whale presentations
- Prime position at the helm of the luxurious $2.5M Steep Point
- 100% guaraatee sighting or a return ticket (June-Oct)
- The Captain’s Lounge fits up to 12 persons per cruise comfortably (larger groups call direct)
- Southern Right Whales arrive in late July & August
A Whale Watch Western Australia cruise in the Captain’s Lounge is an ideal gift for special occasions check out our stores gift vouchers.
An adventure & experience that will never be forgotten.
It's more than an experience... it's an education!
* Adults Only Area (Children under 10 not permitted - All tickets full adult price)
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
- We recommend taking motion sickness medication the night prior and on the morning of your tour if you are susceptible. (Please consult your Doctor)
- Warm jacket in all weather conditions is advisable.
- Tours are weather dependent so when possible be flexible in planning your travel date.
- Personal camera if required (Professional photographer is onboard)
DEPARTURE TIME: 10AM (1000) & 2PM (1400)
Augusta Boat Harbour, Leeuwin Road, Augusta
Please check departure pickup points and times.
Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure time
Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
Boarding Gate closes 5 minutes prior to departure (No Exceptions)
*PLEASE NOTE: 7.30am TOUR IS GROUP OFFER WITH A MINIMUM GROUP SIZE OF 10 ADULTS per booking.