Adelaide - Port Lincoln Going Home Tour
Rodney Fox Shark Expeditions
This is a very special Adelaide to Port Lincoln Itinerary.
Departs Secure Parking in Marina Adelaide Car Park - 202 George Robertson Drive Largs Bay
Board 2:30PM @ Marina Adelaide for 3 PM Departure.
Stop Off at Hopkins Island for a splash with the Australian Sea Lions then rest of day on location at the Neptune Islands with Great White Sharks.
Full day on Location at the Neptune Islands with Great White Sharks.
Full day on Location at the Neptune Islands with Great White Sharks
Depart late afternoon for Port Lincoln and disembark by 8.00PM.
- A focus on 3 X Full Shark diving days at North and South Neptune Islands
- Sharks in reliable form on recent seasons.
- A one off super special Adelaide to Port Lincoln Itinerary over the weekend.
- MV Rodney Fox is a big stable boat that easily makes the journey in comfort.
- All accommodation and meals catered for
- Surface and bottom cage dives available
- Special presentation on research and photography by Andrew Fox
- Shore Parties, tender boat excursions and sea lion swimming
All inclusive price of all live-aboard expenses, food and accommodation for 4 nights. except hire SCUBA gear (if required) and park fees
3 x DIVE Days so $60 Reg Hire and also $60 for Wetsuit ( inc. boots and hood) Hire. Extra fins, mask, tanks and weights complimentary.
Covid-19 restrictions and procedures apply onboard including social distancing hygiene and its a condition of booking that there will be no entry aboard for anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 including raised temperature. Temperature will be checked onboard twice daily and anyone that exhibits symptoms of Covid-19 will be isolated until unloaded onshore.