Phone Photography – Millers Point and Barangaroo
We Are Observers
This is a fun and adventurous way to learn how to take creative photographs with your smartphone while exploring a part of Sydney that is going through some major cultural and architectural change. During this three-hour workshop, we will head out to the historic suburb of Millers Point to photograph architecture, people, historic laneways, charming terraces before wandering down to Barangaroo Reserve's native flowers and gardens and anything else that inspires you!
The workshop is suitable for all skill levels, all ages, and any type of smartphone.
What we do
- Give you some creative photography fundamentals
- Teach you how to improve your phone handling skills when taking photographs
- Show you some creative composition techniques and tips used by professional photographers
- Point you to our favourite phone apps for editing photos
What you will need
- A smartphone
- A basic level of fitness as we will be walking for most of the workshop
- Sunscreen and a water bottle
Time & place
- The workshop starts at 10 am sharp. Please arrive 15 mins before the workshop begins
- Near Wynyard Station (A specific meeting point will be sent to you with your booking confirmation)