Norfolk Island Luxury Holiday November 2021 ex Sydney
Heritage Tourism Australia and Norfolk Island
- Luxury accommodation one bedroom cottage overlooking the ocean
- Return ‘Seat & Bag’ airfare to Norfolk Island ex Sydney or Brisbane
- Norfolk Island airport transfers to your accommodation
- Hire car to explore Norfolk Island
- Discovery half day tour of Norfolk Island
- Taste of Norfolk Tour: learn about the fascinating local honeybees, visit a beef and dairy farm where you will learn about supplying milk to make local cheese and fresh milk for the market place. Your hosts will also give you a taste of local beef sausages, cooking demonstration and where you will learn about the traditional Island way of cooking handed down by our Tahitian foremothers. You will meet 3 passionate locals so just sit back, relax and enjoy!
- Marvel the beauty and heritage of Norfolk Island and much more.
Accommodation Ocean Breeze Cottages: One bedroom standalone relaxing luxury self-contained cottages with modern kitchen and open plan living areas all with outstanding ocean views overlooking Phillip Island. En-suite bathroom provides guests with a shower, basin, washing machine and bathroom amenities. Twin/Double share only.
EX Sydney: Friday 5 November – Thursday 11 November 2021
A valid driving license - photo identification or passport is required for travel
With lots of free time to enjoy and explore as you rewind in Norfolk Island
- Fishing and golf
- Discover Captain Cook’s landing place
- Fascinating Eco and Cultural tours
- Glass bottom boat coral reef trips
- Go swimming at beautiful Emily Bay
- Golf - Photography - Bushwalking
- Cliff top Fish Feast
- Heritage Tours
- Norfolk Island markets
- Visit the range of Norfolk Island Museums